BASIC DATA :
- Supply voltage: 10V – 30V DC.
- Power: 50 W flash.
- Luminous flux 6000 lumens.
- Color temperature 5500-6000 K.
- Does not interfere with radio waves.
- Integrated temperature sensor.
- Resilient to shocks, impacts, water.
- Led Lamp : Diameter 34 mm, weight: 70g.
- Led controller : 145mmx25mm (5.70 x 0.98 inch.) ,weight 120g.
- Range of about 10 km in the dark !!!
6 WORKING FUNCTIONS :
- Single flashes with a frequency of 43,50,55 flashes per minute.
- Single flashes with a frequency of 43,50,55 flashes per minute + steady light (position lamp).
- Double flashes with a frequency of 43 cycles per minute.
- Triple flashes with a frequency of 43 cycles per minute.
- 360 degrees flashlight (additional lighting of the start and landing, and assembling or disassembling of the equipment).
- SOS light signal activated by an integrated overload sensor or manually.
- Option of automatic activation after connecting the power supply (possibility of putting the controller in a hard-to-reach place).
- Possibility of assembling the switch out of the controller (a ST-201 switch extension kit is available).
- lluminated LED button on the switch that signalizes working functions and messages (such as low battery, not connected lamp etc.).
- Possibility of modifying the settings and disabling some working functions by connecting to a computer.
PRODUCT PROTECTED BY PATENT LAW.